1.- PRIVACY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The purpose of these Privacy Terms and Conditions iare to inform you about what will be done with your personal data when they are collected, used, stored and/or transferred by CASA TRADICIÓN, S.A. DE C.V., or its subsidiaries (Tequilas Premium, Inc. and Clase Azul Europe, S.L.) from now on “CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE” who is responsible for the processing of your personal data. Personal data will be provided by you as a client or user, so that you can enter through your browser and have access to the services and information that “CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE” makes available on its website.
2.- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE, through its Privacy Terms and Conditions, has the right to process the personal data of its clients and/or visitors in order to provide the best possible service. We collect, store, process, use, and disclose your personal information coupled with the use of our products and/or services offered by CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE on its website. These Terms and Conditions describe how CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE uses your personal information based on the information and presentation of our products and services offered on our website. The data pertinent to you (your “Personal Data”) that is collected by CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE mainly includes:
· Your identity and contact data, such as your name, surname, email address, mobile phone, zip code, address, language, birthday.
· Technical information collected which may include IP address, connection logs (standard web information such as browser type and pages accessed), information you share while using our Service Center, as well as any other information you may disclose when you contact us.
· Data relating to your habits or preferences, including browsing habits, notification preferences (email/phone), or any request made to our Service Center, and any related tracking info.
· Data relating to your user history, such as purchases, quantities, price, user status and location data.
· Cookies, trackers, and similar tracking technologies to understand how you use our products and to provide you with features and offers. Cookies are used to collect your device identifiers and other information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, logs, and web pages clicked.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may combine the information collected. The personal data that is required for CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE to fulfill the purposes described below, are marked with an asterisk in the different sections of the website. If you do not fill in these mandatory fields, CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE will not be able to meet your demands and/or provide the services you request. Other personal data is purely optional and allows us to get to know you better and improve our communications and offers accordingly.
CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE does not collect any financial or credit information from any user or visitor. Our website does NOT include product sales.
3.- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
We use and process your personal data for the purposes described below:
- To confirm that you are of legal drinking age in your country.
- To create your account and manage your ID.
- To provide any service you have requested, processing and managing your registration, following up, as well as any personalized offer.
- To respond to your requests, comments, and questions.
- To facilitate the use of our website and personalize your experience on our site and our products according to your interests.
- To carry out anonymous statistics relating to the activity on the website to measure, especially, the satisfaction and quality of the services to allow the improvement and optimization of the website.
- To send promotional or commercial communications about our products that may be of interest to you, provided that you have given your prior consent or have previously ordered a similar product or service on the website.
- As an opportunity to improve your experience when visiting our website and provide technical support.
- To manage the service platform, including support and security systems.
- To prevent, investigate, and respond to: fraud, unauthorized access to or use of our services, violations of terms and conditions, or other unlawful behavior.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To comply with legal retention periods.
- To establish, exercise, or defend our rights in legal claims.
We will not treat your personal data in a way that is incompatible with the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently authorized by you, nor will we collect any personal data that is not needed for the purposes stated above. For any new processing purposes, we will ask for additional permission. To the extent necessary, we take the steps needed to guarantee the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality, and responsibility.
4.- YOUR RIGHTS
Any visitor may exercise the rights of access, correction, cancellation, and opposition provided for in the applicable laws. The use of any of them is not a prerequisite nor does it prevent the use of another. Personal data must be protected in such a way that they allow the use of these rights without delay.
At any time you may request that we stop sending you information about our news and events by using the opt-out link that is included in each email that we send you.
In addition, you have the right to issue a complaint with your local data-protection authority about any of our activities that you believe do not comply with applicable laws.
5.- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA AND SECURITY MEASURES
CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE does not sell, rent, or transfer your personal data to third parties. In addition, CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE does not share your personal data with others, except in the cases described below:
- i. To our service providers, such as delivery service providers, IT equipment, and customer services.
CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE or the service providers mentioned in these privacy terms and conditions may transfer the information collected about you to different national or foreign third parties.
Certain personal data may be transferred or made accessible to affiliates located outside your country of residence, which does not guarantee the same level of protection equivalent to that enforced in your country. In this case, any transfer of your Personal Data outside your country of residence will only take place on the condition that the user accepts or does not accept the transfer and that there are adequate legal guarantees. If you want more information, you can contact us by sending an email.
We use significant and appropriate information security measures to help maintain the security of the information collected through the website and take the necessary steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account.
We use the following security measures:
- Encryption of your personal data while in use and while idle.
- Regular vulnerability scanning and penetration testing.
- Organizational measures (access control, access restriction).
- Conducting regular data protection impact assessments and privacy audits.
6.- DATA RETENTION
We will retain your personal data for as long as your account is active or as long as is needed to provide you with services and offers, and only for as long as necessary in connection with the processing purposes identified in these Privacy Terms and Conditions. The information we receive from you may be kept for a longer period of time when it is the subject of a legal obligation, an investigation, or to prevent harm.
- User data (such as contact data) will be kept by CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE solely for the time required to manage the business relationship. However, at the end of the commercial relationship, this data may be archived for a period of 1 (one) year, in order to establish the existence of a contract or a right. After this period, the data is deleted.
- Prospect data regarding contact details (such as name, address and email) will be kept for a period of 1 (one) year after data collection or after the last contact from the prospect. After this period, the data will be deleted.
- The personal data that is collected and processed in the “Contact Us” section, “Service Center” and/or similar, will only be kept for a period of 1 (one) year. After this period, they will be deleted.
- Connection logs that are collected, with the consent of the user, using cookies, trackers, and other similar tracking technologies used on our website will be kept in accordance with applicable laws and regulations for a period of time not exceeding 2 (two) years.
7.- WHO KEEPS YOUR DATA AND THE APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The subsidiaries that are part of CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE are responsible for retaining and processing your information, applying the corresponding laws in their jurisdiction.
- If you are located in the United States of America or Canada, the company responsible for collecting your personal information is Tequilas Premium, Inc. You can exercise your rights in your account settings or by simply sending an email.
- If you are in Mexico, Asia, Canada, Australia, South America, or Central America, the company responsible for collecting your personal data is Casa Tradición, S.A. de C.V. You can exercise your rights by configuring your account or simply sending an email.
- If you are in the European Union, South Africa, or India, the company responsible for receiving your personal data is Clase Azul Europe, S.L. You can exercise your rights by configuring your account or simply by sending an email to.
8.- UNDERAGE PRIVACY
CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE is not intended for users under the legal drinking age. If you are under the legal age, depending on your country, you may not use our website. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that we may have collected information about someone under the legal drinking age in your country, please contact us.
CLASE AZUL TEQUILA STORE may modify or update this Privacy Terms and Conditions from time to time. Please review them periodically. We may provide you with additional forms of notification of changes or updates, depending on the circumstances.